Ora io vi do alcuni link, poi le somme finali le fate voi.
- Euro, record storico sul dollaro a 1,3682;
- Iran, euro e petrodollaro;
- President Bush Participates in Joint Press Availability with Prime Minister Gordon Brown of the United Kingdom;
specialmente dove dice:
that failure in Iraq would basically say to people sitting on the fence around the region that al Qaeda is powerful enough to drive great countries like Great Britain and America out of Iraq before the mission is done. He understands that violence could spill out across the region, that a country like Iran would become emboldened.
- U.S. arms plan for Mideast aims to counter Iranian power;
- Rice: U.S. military deals with Mideast promote stability.
Siete pronti a ricominciare?